St. Catharines Tourism

John Hartig Photography

The Original Lighthouse was built in 1898. It is 52 feet high. Niagara College Sailing School is based out of there but is not open to the public. The second lighthouse which is situated on the outer tip of the long pier makes for a great walk or bicycle ride.

Google Additional Resources: port dalhousie lighthouse, port dalhousie history, st. catharines tourism.

Port Dalhousie Lighthouses

Automatic Slideshow
Click on right of picture to forward

< 24 photos >

 

 

 

Scroll Bottom Image